Items may only be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase provided they are unopened, undamaged and in original condition. Items returned after 30 days are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. We cannot accept opened boxes, bottles, packages and vials, as we are unable to return these to the manufacturer.
For More Information
Metro Beauty Supply
7034 Empire Central Drive
Houston TX 77040
250 CountHighlighting Paper Wraps are a flexible and lightweight alternative to traditional foil. The pre-cut sheets fold and adhere easily. They are great for full head or partial highlights and are also a great choice for retouch applications. For best results:
- Use a foil board for stability during application.
- Fold in half and press along the top lightly to adhere.
- Do not crease.
The Product Club ColorWhip Mixing Bowels, 3 pack assorted is the perfect bowl for mixing color and bleach in. Each pack contains a silver, red and black bowel. The bowls are made extra deep to help minimize splattering. They are made with a non-skid bottom to prevent sliding or unwanted movement during a color session.
- 3 Bowls
- Silver, Red and Black
- Made extra deep to minimize splattering
- Non-skid bottom
Easy to squeeze bottles feature multi-color caps for easy formula identification
- Set of 3 – 8oz (236ml) bottles
- Embossed calibrations in ounces and milliliters
- Extra long straight tip cap
- High quality, low density material for easy squeezability means less product waste
- Clear bottle makes it easy to read measurement and prepare accurate formulations
The Product Club 2-in-1 color applicator brush is a great tool to use during your color & highlighting sessions! Combines the features of a metal rat tail and tint brush all in one unique hair tool. Use the rat tail portion to weave your section of hair, then simply use the brush end to apply the haircolor. No need to change tools!
- Available in Silver, Red & Black
- 2-in-1 color brush
- To be used during color/highlighting sessions and keratin treatment applications
- Even distribution from roots to ends
- Model CB2N1-B, CB2N1-R, CB2N1-S